- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Category Archives: Paris guide
Our last evening in Paris was spent wandering around Jardin du Luxembourg, which was just a short walk from Hotel des Grands Hommes where we were staying. We had both visited these gardens on a few previous trips, but as … Continue reading
Every few years it seems I’ve been lucky enough to visit Paris and, each time I visit, I love re-experiencing the utterly French bistro Le Petit Saint Benoit. You’ll not only be satisfied with the time spent at this traditional … Continue reading
<div class=\"postavatar\"></div> I recently returned from Paris where my Mom and I had to work through some complicated family business, but after the meetings with attorneys were finished and we had a chance to relax our downtime was spent exploring … Continue reading
Have you stayed at Hotel Francois 1er in Paris? It’s a refined little option in the 8th arrondissement.
There is a wonderfully distinct calm to the luxurious surroundings at this Parisian hotel. Found on a peaceful side street in the 8th arrondissement Hotel Francois 1er is a renovated townhouse offering a delightfully refined yet unpretentious getaway for the … Continue reading
There’s no question that Paris has a vibrant nightlife and one spot I’ve spent a few nights dancing away at is Les Bains. This dance club is located in the Marais and attracts a good crowd, though I’d encourage women … Continue reading
It’s hard to find a fashion-conscious shopper in Paris who isn’t aware of how worthwhile a trip (or two) to colette is – especially around this time of year when you’re looking for fun new items for summer. This multi-level … Continue reading
I’ll be heading to Paris this coming June and I honestly can’t wait! It’s been about 2 years since I was last in France (and Paris specifically) and I’ve already got a long list of things to see. I always … Continue reading
It’s hard to imagine having any difficulty mustering up some romance on Valentine’s Day in Paris. This year, if you’re feeling like a sugary day out, take a stroll through the Tuileries and let your mind wander amidst the romance … Continue reading
Do you own a restaurant, bar, shop, or other establishment in Paris? Would you like to see your business or location listed on yogoguide? No problem! It’s easy and free, so just send us an email with your name and … Continue reading
Our fully functioning mobile site is accessible from any smartphone, allowing you to wander the back streets of Paris while, at the same time, searching online for a nice cozy coffee shop to rest your feet. Point to point directions … Continue reading