- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Category Archives: Paris France
Have you stayed at Hotel Francois 1er in Paris? It’s a refined little option in the 8th arrondissement.
There is a wonderfully distinct calm to the luxurious surroundings at this Parisian hotel. Found on a peaceful side street in the 8th arrondissement Hotel Francois 1er is a renovated townhouse offering a delightfully refined yet unpretentious getaway for the … Continue reading
We’re always on the lookout for new bars and nightclubs in Paris. Nightlife in this city has always been a fun-filled experience and a great way to get to know Paris and its people. I’ve never been disappointed by an … Continue reading
Do you own a restaurant, bar, shop, or other establishment in Paris? Would you like to see your business or location listed on yogoguide? No problem! It’s easy and free, so just send us an email with your name and … Continue reading
The new French comedy ‘The Concert’ starring Mélanie Laurent, was nominated for a Golden Globe this year. Though the film did not ultimately win the award such highly publicized recognition enabled many Americans to hear aobut the film, when they … Continue reading
Dine under the vibrant domed ceiling of stained glass at the Bofinger brasserie this holiday and you’ll find yourself thoroughly pleased. The 19th century decor of gleaming bronze lights, copper touches, and smooth leather seats easily transports you to that … Continue reading
Our hardworking team here at yogoguide has come up with another way to make your experience on yogoguide.com even more helpful and information-packed, but without sacrificing any fluidity of the yogoguide experience. We’ve added a new button for all of … Continue reading
The glowing lights and warm scents of winter meats, sugared cookies and cakes, and mulled wine found at the Christmas Markets in Paris allow one to believe that quaint fairytale villages have sprung up around the city to join in … Continue reading
During our trip to Paris last November Josh and I stumbled upon a wonderfully whimsical gallery in the 2nd arrondissement. We had used yogoguide’s companion mobile site to find our way to the Louvre, where we spent many hours browsing, … Continue reading
Last year Josh and I were lucky enough to travel to Paris over the Thanksgiving holiday. Our primary purpose was to test yogoguide’s mobile site and to do research, and it was an absolute blast! We were thrilled to find … Continue reading
Nothing pushes away the winter blues like sparkling, twinkling holiday lights strung along the boulevards of Paris! Seeing the bright lights woven within the tree branches along the avenue des Champs Elysees, or from lamp posts around the Marais encourages … Continue reading