- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Category Archives: yogoguide Paris
Have you stayed at Hotel Francois 1er in Paris? It’s a refined little option in the 8th arrondissement.
There is a wonderfully distinct calm to the luxurious surroundings at this Parisian hotel. Found on a peaceful side street in the 8th arrondissement Hotel Francois 1er is a renovated townhouse offering a delightfully refined yet unpretentious getaway for the … Continue reading
La Foire Saint Germain is an annual festival in Paris, take a look! St Germain des Pres is packed to the gills with fun festive folks ready to revel in the goings on during this annual festival. Trips to the … Continue reading
Indra 8e ©restaurant-indra.c om Soft candlelight and the vivid colors of traditional Indian decor fill the space where the finely executed cuisine has attracted regulars since opening in 1976. saint philippe du rouie 10 rue du Commandant Riviere 01 42 … Continue reading
L'Assiette aux Fromages 5e ©lassietteauxfromag es.com A small statue of a sweet black and white cow greets you at the entrance to this charming French eatery, which offers a wonderfully tasty selection of cheeses. place monge 25 rue Mouffetard 01 … Continue reading
France for Rent ©franceforrent.com Since 1998 this US company has offered a selection of over 50 large and small apartments in the Latin Quarter, Saint Germain des Pres, Elysees, and the Marais. California, USA (415) 642-1111 Click here to see … Continue reading
Le Cab 1er ©cabaret.fr This ultra modern techno-house with exotic decor and beautiful people is surprisingly unpretentious but difficult to get in. palais royal musee du louvre 2 pl du Palais Royal 01 58 62 56 25 Click here to … Continue reading
Waou Club Med Gym Porte de Sevres 15e ©clubmedgym.com New fitness machines, terrace, pool, sauna, and steam on the 22nd floor of Hotel Pullman with views of Paris. balard 8 rue Louis Armand 01 45 54 79 00 Click here … Continue reading
Piscine Pontoise 5e ©nageurs.com Large pool, fitness machines, and sauna. maubert mutualite 19 rue de Pontoise 01 55 42 77 88 Click here to see Piscine Pontoise on yogoguide's interactive map! reactions:noteworthy (0) surprising (0) cool (0) Share this:
Theatre des Champs Elysees 8e ©theatrechampselyse es.fr A beautiful 1912 theater that hosted Stravinski's scandalous Rite of Spring in 1913 and Diaghilev's Ballet Russes in the 1920's. alma marceau 15 ave Montaigne 01 49 52 50 50 Click here to … Continue reading