- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Category Archives: Paris musuem
The musee du quai Branly has an exhibit of Lapita ceramics on display until Sunday January 9, 2011, and the unusual beauty of the works make it a must see for this winter. Dating back to 3000 BCE the recent … Continue reading
The always inspiring and thought-provoking exhibits at the Centre Georges Pompidou continue with the final months of Elles@CentrePompidou. Beginning its run in May 2009, the exhibit Elles@CentrePompidou has put on display the works of masterful women artists from the 20th … Continue reading
Paris is home to many of the world’s most comprehensive collections of fine art, and this fall offers dozens of opportunities to view many masterpieces. Exhibits for this fall are numerous, one I’m particularly interested in is the exhibit of … Continue reading