- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Monthly Archives: September 2009
Sushi of Gari Upper East Side source:bigstockphoto Chef Gari crafts rolls pre-dipped in small amounts of special soy sauce to bring out the true flavor of his sushi, drawing crowds to this wood and brick eatery. 77th Street 402 E … Continue reading
Rino Trattoria Midtown West source:bigstockphoto An unremarkable storefront hides a tiny, charming cafe where diners enjoy affordable, authentic cuisine beneath beautiful paintings of Italian seascapes. 50th Street 877 8th Ave, New York, NY (212) 307-0666 Click here to see Rino … Continue reading
Hilton Garden Inn New York West 35th Garment District source:bigstockphoto Steps from Penn Station, clean and pleasant, with new, modern, smallish rooms and a friendly, efficient staff. Elevator noise may be a problem in some rooms. 34th Street-Herald Square 63 … Continue reading
Guerlain Institut de Beaute 8e ©guerlain.com Founded in 1828 – one of the oldest perfume houses, also offering first class beauty treatments. franklin d roosevelt 68 ave des Champs-Elysees 01 45 62 52 57 Click here to see Guerlain Institut … Continue reading
The Comedie Francaise 1er ©comedie-francaise. fr A Parisian institution featuring classic comedies written by Moliere. It is very accessible to a large audience. palais royal musee du louvre Palais Royal, 2 rue de Richelieu 01 44 58 15 15 Click … Continue reading
Laurence Miller Gallery Inc. Midtown West source:bigstockphoto One of the first galleries in New York to be dedicated solely to fine photography, with offerings from modern and contemporary artists. Closed Sun. and Mon. 57th Street 20 W 57th St, New … Continue reading
Fondation Jean Dubuffet 6e ©dubuffetfondation. com Established by Jean Dubuffet (1901-1985) to display his original work as well as works from his personal collection including drawings, prints and manuscripts. duroc 137 rue de Sevres 01 47 34 12 63 Click … Continue reading
Bar Veloce- East Village East Village ©barveloce.com A smaller location of this NY favorite. Offers panini and apertivi in a stylish setting. Mainly serving wine with a selection of other liqueurs available. Third Avenue 175 Second Ave, New York, NY … Continue reading
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Midtown West source:bigstockphoto Set aboard the aircraft carrier Intrepid, there is a focus on military history. Tour USS Growler submarine and the Concorde jet, or try a flight simulator. 42nd Street-Port Authority Bus Terminal … Continue reading
Lupa East Village source:istockphoto Chefs Batali and Bastianich team up to create this downscale, rustic styled trattoria where fresh, local ingredients are skillfully blended into Roman classics. Spring Street 170 Thompson St, New York, NY (212) 982-5089 Click here to … Continue reading