- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Want to advertise on yogoguide? Just visit www.yogoguide.com and click on the ‘advertise with us’ link at the bottom of the page. You’ll then be able to download the most current Ad Guideline and Pricing Manual for 2010! Ready? Let’s … Continue reading
Marmara Manhattan Upper East Side ©marmara-manhattan. com High-rise offers apartment style accommodations with up to 3 bedrooms, many with balconies. Very spacious and homey, with full kitchens, though a bit worn. 96th Street 301 E 94th St, New York, NY … Continue reading
The Mermaid Inn East Village source:istockphoto Dine on a wide array of seafood amidst warm woods, brick, and candlelight at either of the two locations, or the affiliated Mermaid Oyster Bar. Patio seating. Astor Place 96 2nd Ave, New York, … Continue reading
Cafe Riviera Brooklyn source:bigstockphoto The place to meet for Polish Brooklyn, and the place to grab any one (or several) of the house made pastries, including the famous chocolate croissant. Greenpoint Avenue 830 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY (718) 383-8450 Click … Continue reading
Theatre Marigny 8e ©theatremarigny.fr Contemporary and classical drama often with big name French stars. champs elysees clemenceau Carre Marigny 01 53 96 70 30 Click here to see Theatre Marigny on yogoguide's interactive map! reactions:noteworthy (0) surprising (0) cool (0) Share this:
Big Bar East Village source:bigstockphoto Actually quite small and cozy despite its name. Its booth seating and dimmed red lighting make for a relaxed place to visit with small groups. Great staff. Astor Place 75 E 7th St, New York, … Continue reading
Paris Muse ©parismuse.com Paris Muse offers private, interactive museum tours and provides complete listings of recommended museum shows. 06 73 77 33 52 Click here to see Paris Muse on yogoguide's interactive map! reactions:noteworthy (0) surprising (0) cool (0) Share this:
Cirque d'Hiver Bouglione 11e ©CIRQUEDHIVER.COM Lively circus show with flying trapeze, lions, trained dogs, animals, and many acrobatics. filles du calvaire 110 rue Amelot 01 47 00 28 81 Click here to see Cirque d'Hiver Bouglione on yogoguide's interactive map! … Continue reading
Le Chiberta 8e ©lechiberta.com Consistently good and imaginative French dishes are served amidst a sleek black and white decor, which is nicely contrasted with vivid, colorful modern artwork. charles de gaulle etoile 3 rue Arsene Houssaye 01 53 53 42 … Continue reading
AKA Central Park Midtown West ©hotelaka.com Specializing in stays of a week or more, large rooms with full kitchens are standard. Tasteful and understated modern decor imparts an updated homey feel. Fifth Avenue-59th Street 42 W 58th St, New York, … Continue reading