- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Park Avenue Upper East Side source:istockphoto The decor and menu change four times yearly to reflect the change in seasons. The space is modern and sleek throughout, and the food is creative and top notch. Lexington Avenue-63rd Street 100 E … Continue reading
Jean 9e ©restaurantjean.fr Polished pine paneling and banquette seating provides a casual yet chic setting where the pleasing mix of traditional and modern French cuisine is served. notre dame de lorette 8 rue Saint-Lazare 01 48 78 62 73 Click … Continue reading
Le Zie 2000 Chelsea source:bigstockphoto A classic Venetian trattoria with seating in four equally charming sections, one of which is a gallery displaying contemporary art. Recent addition of a lounge. 18th Street 172 7th Ave, New York, NY (212) 206-8686 … Continue reading
Balthazar SoHo source:istockphoto Stunningly accurate re-creation of a traditional Parisian brasserie, both in decor and cuisine. Crowds are daunting and noise levels high, especially at brunch. Spring Street-Lexington 80 Spring St, New York, NY (212) 965-1414 Click here to see … Continue reading
Paris Address ©parisaddress.com Large selection of apartments, many with sleek, contemporary design and personalized service available to assist during your stay. New York Times recommended. 20 rue du Cotentin 01 43 20 91 57 Click here to see Paris Address … Continue reading
Country Inn the City Upper West Side ©countryinnthecity. com 1890's townhouse with 4 charming apartments, each meticulously decorated to preserve turn-of-the-century feel. All units have kitchens stocked with essentials. 79th Street 270 W 77th St, New York, NY (212) 580-4183 … Continue reading
Sephora 8e ©sephora.fr Europe's leading retail beauty chain – expansive selection of makeup, perfume, and accessories. george v 70-72 ave des Champs-elysees 01 53 93 22 50 Click here to see Sephora on yogoguide's interactive map! reactions:noteworthy (0) surprising (0) cool (0) Share … Continue reading
La Cerisaie 14e source:istockphoto It's best to call ahead when visiting this tiny though very well-reviewed bistro, which serves their tasty traditional cuisine in a cheerful, welcoming space. edgar quinet 70 blvd Edgar Quinet 01 43 20 98 98 Click … Continue reading
O'Lunney's Midtown West source:bigstockphoto A huge Irish pub with a good selection of imported beers and a mixture of traditional pub fare and American favorites. Live music and happening crowds at night. 47th-50th Streets-Rockefeller Center 145 W 45th St, New … Continue reading
Carmine's Theater District Midtown West source:istockphoto Massive, boisterous, and busy, yet maintaining an enjoyable sense of festive gathering, as well as good quality traditional food in truly gigantic portions. Times Square-42nd Street 200 W 44th St, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading