- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Penelope Cafe Gramercy source:istockphoto Tasty comfort foods for every time of day, served to a smattering of cozy tables surrounded by soft aqua colored beadboard with a bright white tile bar at back. 28th Street 159 Lexington Ave, New York, … Continue reading
St. James Theatre Midtown West source:bigstockphoto An official Broadway theater. Opened in 1927, changed hands between important theater proprietors over the years. Architecturally unimpressive. Seats 1,623. 42nd Street-Port Authority Bus Terminal 246 W 44th St, New York, New York, NY … Continue reading
Moustache, East Village East Village source:istockphoto Many delish Greek dishes in addition to their prized pitza, which adds Mediterranean and Middle Eastern ingredients to an oven-fresh pita (similar to pizza). First Avenue 265 E 10th St, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading
Rentals in Paris 1er ©rentals-paris.com Offering dozens of apartments, all well appointed with free wifi, in central Paris for stays ranging from 7 days to many months. Also handle apartments to buy. (516) 977-3318 Click here to see Rentals in … Continue reading
Equinox- 92nd St. Upper West Side source:istockphoto A luxury health club chain. Amenities here include: studios for pilates, yoga, and cycling, cardio weight equipment, full-service spa, kids' club, juice bar. 96th Street 2465 Broadway, New York, NY (212) 799-1818 Click … Continue reading
Passy Mandarin Sarl 16e source:istockphoto Elegant linens, intricately carved dark wood chairs, and warm lighting set the stage for the classic cuisine, which has received praise since opening in 1976. la muette 6 rue Bois-Le-Vent 01 42 88 12 18 … Continue reading
Hotel d'Aubusson 6e ©hoteldaubusson.com Live piano music wafts through the lobby and into the courtyard bar most nights, and a few of the handsome guestrooms boast original wood beams from the 17th c. saint michel 33 rue Dauphine 01 43 … Continue reading
Affinia Dumont Murray Hill ©affinia.com Health and fitness are paramount at the colorful and modern Affinia. “Fit Kits” are provided for in-room workouts, and some suites have a personal gym. 33rd Street 150 E 34th St, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading
Cite de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine 16e ©citechaillot.fr The museum houses three galleries that between them offer an overview of architecture and heritage from the Middle Ages to the present day. Daily except Tue. trocadero 1 pl du Trocadero 01 … Continue reading
The United Nations Midtown East photo credit A modernist high-rise is the official seat of the U.N. and is technically located on international territory. Various exhibits and tours are available. 42nd Street-Grand Central 405 E 42nd St, New York, NY … Continue reading