- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Au Coco de Mer 5e ©cocodemer.fr Beach sand covers the floor of the cheerful, tropical space where Seychelles dishes are offered utilizing an array of fish flown in from the Seychelles islands. saint marcel 34 blvd Saint-Marcel 01 47 07 … Continue reading
La Fontaine Gaillon 2e ©la-fontaine-gaillo n.com Within the Place Gaillon is Gerard Depardieu's chic restaurant where classic French dishes are served and whose entrance is marked by a grand marble fountain. pyramides 1 rue Gallion 01 47 42 63 22 … Continue reading
La Grande Cascade 16e ©grandecascade.com The Belle Epoque pavilion is filled with sparkling chandeliers, burgundy fabrics, and the glow of candlelight, and the French cuisine is artfully presented. porte dauphine Allee de Longchamp – Bois de Boulogne 01 45 27 … Continue reading
Grand Hotel du Palais Royal 1er ©hotel-paris-palais royal.com In an 18th c. freestone building on a quiet street, this hotel offers nicely decorated, uncluttered rooms with gleaming wood floors and double-glazed windows. palais royal musee du louvre 4 rue de … Continue reading
CV Lower East Side source:bigstockphoto One of least intimidating spots of the NY club scene. DJS spin crowd pleasing hip-hop in a smallish wood and leather decorated space. Velvet rope entry. Delancey Street 105 Rivington St, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading
During our trip to Paris last November Josh and I stumbled upon a wonderfully whimsical gallery in the 2nd arrondissement. We had used yogoguide’s companion mobile site to find our way to the Louvre, where we spent many hours browsing, … Continue reading
Gershwin Theatre Midtown West ©gershwintheatre.co m The largest legitimate Broadway theater, with 1,933 seats. Designed with an Art Nouveau style throughout. Features the Broadway Hall of Fame in the lobby. 50th Street 222 W 51st St, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading
Zabar's Upper West Side source:bigstockphoto A tasty landmark for over 70 years, this famous gourmet grocery shop sells an array of Kosher foods, gifts, and housewares in a space over 20,000 sq ft! 79th Street 2245 Broadway, New York, NY … Continue reading
Musee Zadkine 6e photo credit The house and studio of Russian sculptor Ossip Zadkine (1928-1967 provides an intimate setting for his sculpture and other works. vavin 100 bis rue d'Arras 01 55 42 77 20 Click here to see Musee … Continue reading
Diner Brooklyn source:bigstockphoto Though set inside a neon lit 1927 dining car, this popular eatery serves a contemporary, ever-changing menu of American cuisine with strong French influences. Marcy Avenue 85 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY (718) 486-3077 Click here to see Diner … Continue reading