- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Tag Archives: New York dine
Indus Valley Morningside Heights source:istockphoto A wonderful neighborhood place, with plenty of delicious traditional tandoori oven fare, and a few twists. A nice little room with wood floors and a lovely bar. 103rd Street 2636 Broadway, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading
Five Napkin Burger, UWS Upper West Side source:istockphoto The crowds come for the gourmet burgers, which became so popular at the upscale Nice Matin that this sleekly casual spin-off is always packed just for them. 86th Street 2315 Broadway, New … Continue reading
Klee Brasserie Chelsea source:istockphoto A lavender banquette lines a brick wall within the brightly lit space, where artfully prepared contemporary cuisine is offered. Available for private parties. 23rd Street 200 9th Ave, New York, NY (212) 633-8033 Click here to … Continue reading
The Little Owl West Village source:istockphoto A 28-seat neighborhood cafe, welcoming in light wood, high ceilings, and large windows, serves a small menu of inventive fare, including superb pork sliders. Christopher Street-Sheridan Square 90 Bedford St, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading
Serendipity 3 Upper East Side source:bigstockphoto Charmingly whimsical, with bright colors and vivid decor. The food is classic diner fare, and mostly a front for the famously fantastic, and massive, desserts. Lexington Avenue-59th Street 225 E 60th St, New York, … Continue reading
Serafina Fabulous Pizza Upper East Side source:bigstockphoto Upscale, traditional cuisine with excellent appetizers and wood fired pizza. A bit of a scene, with a beautiful, elevated, brick floored greenhouse terrace. 77th Street 1022 Madison Ave, New York, NY (212) 734-2676 … Continue reading
The Central Park Boathouse Central Park source:istockphoto An open, casually elegant space totally focused on enjoyment of the water, trees, and gondolas just outside. The cuisine is solid, with salads and seafood. 77th Street The Central Park Lake at East … Continue reading
Sobaya East Village source:bigstockphoto Handmade soba (traditional buckwheat noodles) is an art long perfected at this simple diner. Served hot or cold, with myriad toppings, it is fine comfort food. Astor Place 229 E 9th St, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading
Lady M Upper East Side ©ladymconfections.c om Beautiful, light, and otherworldly aptly describe the pastries and cakes sold at this tiny, all-white bakery/cafe. The mille crepes always garner great praise. 77th Street 41 E 78th St, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading
Max Brenner: Chocolate by the Bald Man East Village photo credit A dessert destination, part of a worldwide chain with marketing savvy to rival their considerable chocolate skill. A fun, bustling, consciously cute cafe. 14th Street-Union Square 841 Broadway, New … Continue reading