- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Tag Archives: New York midrange
Four Points by Sheraton Soho Village SoHo source:bigstockphoto A decent, clean, and new chain option in a hip area, with free wifi and some decent views on higher floors. However, traffic and a/c noise can be problematic. Houston Street 66 … Continue reading
Excelsior Hotel Upper West Side ©excelsiorhotelny.c om Overlooking the Museum of Natural History, the recently redone rooms remain traditionally elegant in neutral colors, and are large, well-appointed, and airy. 81st Street-Museum of Natural History 45 W 81st St, New York, … Continue reading
Best Western Seaport Inn Lower East Side source:bigstockphoto Standard chain decor and muzak, but upper floor terraces, and a lovely, quiet location at the historic South Seaport. Steps from a water taxi to Yankee Stadium. Fulton Street 33 Peck Slip, … Continue reading
World Center Hotel Financial District ©worldcenterhotel.c om The first hotel to open overlooking Ground Zero, this modern tower offers understated apartment style rooms with hi-tech amenities and some evocative views. Rector Street 144 Washington St, New York, NY (212) 577-2933 … Continue reading
Hampton Inn Manhattan Times Square North Midtown West source:bigstockphoto Clean and comfortable, with relatively spacious, tastefully modern rooms, though bathrooms are small. Free hot breakfast buffet is nice, but can be crowded. 50th Street 851 8th Ave, New York, NY … Continue reading
San Carlos Hotel Midtown East ©sancarloshotel.com Spacious, comfortable, quiet rooms lack much style, but many offer the rare two queen bed configuration. Service is excellent, and wifi and breakfast are free. 51st Street 150 E 50th St, New York, NY … Continue reading
The Lucerne Upper West Side ©thelucernehotel.co m Comfort and service in a fresh and updated 1903 historic building that embodies the Upper West Side feel. Rooms are large and oversized suites are a top value. 79th Street 201 W 79th … Continue reading
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan Midtown West source:bigstockphoto Towering column right on Times Square, with nice, updated standard modern rooms done in pleasing whites and blues. Rooms on high floors offer excellent views. 49th Street 1605 Broadway, New York, NY … Continue reading
Desmond Tutu Center Chelsea ©acc-tutuconference center.com Gothic structures fill the lovely, rolling tree-lined grounds. Simple, charming, South African-inspired rooms share the space with a conference center. 23rd Street 180 10th Ave, New York, NY (212) 929-3888 Click here to see … Continue reading
Ramada Eastside Gramercy source:bigstockphoto Set in an older apartment building that blends nicely with the area, this hotel has little flashy decor, but a friendly staff, free wifi, and tempur-pedic beds. 33rd Street 161 Lexington Ave, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading