- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Tag Archives: New York vegetarian and vegan
Pure Food and Wine Gramercy source:istockphoto The soothing decor of dark woods amidst splashes of red and green surround guests as they dine on raw and vegan cuisine, offering a new twist on fine dining. 14th Street-Union Square 54 Irving … Continue reading
'sNice West Village source:istockphoto A welcoming coffeehouse vibe comes from brick walls and a shelf of paperbacks and boardgames. Hang out and enjoy the all veg sandwiches and vegan hot chocolate. Eighth Avenue-14th Street 45 8th Ave, New York, NY … Continue reading
Dirt Candy East Village ©dirtcandynyc.com A friendly, brightly lit modern space offers limited seating for those wishing to try the popular vegetarian cuisine. Each of the dishes can be prepared vegan. First Avenue 430 E 9th St, New York, NY … Continue reading
Taim West Village source:istockphoto A favorite of NYU students, this bright, modern sidewalk cafe serves fresh smoothies and creative, all veggie takes on traditional falafels and shawarmas. 14th Street 222 Waverly Pl, New York, NY (212) 691-1287 Click here to … Continue reading
Blossom Restaurant Chelsea source:istockphoto A wide variety of flavors enhance the creative, dairy-free, Vegan cuisine. Reservations are recommended for dinner at this highly regarded restaurant. 23rd Street 187 9th Ave, New York, NY (212) 627-1144 Click here to see Blossom … Continue reading
Gobo West Village source:istockphoto High praise from herbivores and omnivores for the delicious roasted seasonal vegetables, scallion pancakes, shiitake mushrooms, and lively, welcoming ambience. West Fourth Street-Washington Square 401 Ave of the Americas, New York, NY (212) 255-3902 Click here … Continue reading
Red Bamboo West Village source:istockphoto An intimate, casual underground diner, serving quickly made comfort cuisine created with excellent vegan meat substitutes in dishes like roast beef sandwiches. West Fourth Street-Washington Square 140 W 4th St, New York, NY (212) 260-1212 … Continue reading
Eva's West Village source:istockphoto Fitness-centric cafe, with a vast Mediterranean based menu featuring low sodium/high protein dishes. An NYU favorite, ample study-friendly cafeteria seating. West Fourth Street-Washington Square 11 W 8th St, New York, NY (212) 677-3496 Click here to … Continue reading
Angelica Kitchen East Village source:istockphoto Since 1976 the colorful, flavorful vegetarian and vegan dishes have been prepared using organic ingredients 95% of which are fairly traded. BYOB no corkage fee. First Avenue 300 E 12th St, New York, NY (212) … Continue reading
Kajitsu East Village source:istockphoto The ancient cuisine Shojin offers delicately prepared and beautifully presented dishes using no meat or fish. Utterly minimalist decor in calming neutral tones. First Avenue 414 E 9th St, New York, NY (212) 228-4873 Click here … Continue reading