- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Tag Archives: Paris France
Our last evening in Paris was spent wandering around Jardin du Luxembourg, which was just a short walk from Hotel des Grands Hommes where we were staying. We had both visited these gardens on a few previous trips, but as … Continue reading
There’s no question that Paris has a vibrant nightlife and one spot I’ve spent a few nights dancing away at is Les Bains. This dance club is located in the Marais and attracts a good crowd, though I’d encourage women … Continue reading
<div class=\"postavatar\"></div> In just a few short weeks I’ll be crossing the big blue ocean and landing at CDG in Paris! I’ll be spending a week in Paris with my beautiful sister and my lovely mother. My sister has secured … Continue reading
It’s hard to find a fashion-conscious shopper in Paris who isn’t aware of how worthwhile a trip (or two) to colette is – especially around this time of year when you’re looking for fun new items for summer. This multi-level … Continue reading
Very exciting news my fellow yogoguide supporters! The highly notable UK publication French Magazine came out with their November/December issue last week and, low and behold, yogoguide is discussed in their section Les Infos! The review is titled “A New … Continue reading
<div class=\"postavatar\"></div> A few weeks ago we introduced the List View option on yogoguide.com, which can be applied once a user has selected a subcategory from yogoguide’s main menu. For example, selecting ‘upscale’ from our ‘shop’ category will instantly bring … Continue reading