- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Tag Archives: Paris french
L'Assiette aux Fromages 5e ©lassietteauxfromag es.com A small statue of a sweet black and white cow greets you at the entrance to this charming French eatery, which offers a wonderfully tasty selection of cheeses. place monge 25 rue Mouffetard 01 … Continue reading
Michel Rostang 17e ©michelrostang.com Highly regarded cuisine is offered in a space emphasizing elegance through the use of fine fabrics and polished wood, and which is inspired by contemporary art. courcelles 20 rue Rennequin 01 47 63 40 77 Click … Continue reading
Le Souffle 1er ©lesouffle.fr With 20 kinds of souffles available this pleasant little restaurant has prepared the specialty since 1961, in addition to an offering of traditional dishes. tuileries 36 rue Mont Thabor 01 42 60 27 19 Click here … Continue reading
Ledoyen 8e ©ledoyen.com Established in 1792, this grand 19th century neo-classical building is Paris' oldest restaurant, found in the gardens off the avenue des Champs-Elysees. champs elysees clemenceau 1 ave Dutuit – Carre des Champs-Elysees 01 53 05 10 01 … Continue reading
Le Poulpry 7e ©maisondesx.com Butter yellow walls with white accents create a warm and comfortable atmosphere in this early 18th century mansion, where traditional French cuisine is served. solferino 12 rue de Poitiers 01 49 54 74 54 Click here … Continue reading
Au Pied de Cochon 1er ©pieddecochon.com Since 1946 this Les Halles landmark has served oysters, onion soup, and of course le cochon (pig) to fans amidst shiny brass and bright red leather bar stools. les halles 6 rue Coquilliere 01 … Continue reading
Le Grand Vefour 1er ©grand-vefour.com Ornately painted murals with delicate gold detailing fill the space of this dignified Parisian restaurant, which is found in the gardens of the Palais Royal. pyramides 17 rue de Beaujolais 01 42 96 56 27 … Continue reading
Au Pied de Fouet (1) 7e ©aupieddefouet.com Once a coaching inn, this casual neighborhood eatery offers tasty unpretentious home-cooking at three locations throughout Paris. Tiled floors and wood chairs. sevres babylone 45 rue de Babylone 01 47 05 12 27 … Continue reading
Le Marcande 8e ©marcande.com Traditionally prepared French dishes are served in a serene setting and can be enjoyed at linen draped tables on the patio, which houses a bubbling fountain. miromesnil 52 rue de Miromesnil 01 42 65 19 14 … Continue reading
Butte en Vigne 18e ©butte-en-vigne.fr Since 1969 a favorite among the locals, despite being a popular choice for tourists, this charming little restaurant offers consistently good French cuisine. lamarck caulaincourt 5 rue Poulbot 01 46 06 91 96 Click here … Continue reading