- Looking for airfare, car rental options, or a hotel room for your next vacation? Visit Fare to There!
- Have you been to Sony’s Wonder Technology Lab in New York City? FUN times!
- Interested in a list of cool bars and hot nightclubs to hit in NYC this weekend?
- Lyonel Feininger’s work on display at The Whitney this summer! Are you familiar with Feininger’s work?
- Ready for a hot and sunny weekend in New York City? Here are some fun things to do this weekend!
- yogoguide on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you tasted Le Petit Saint Benoit’s beef bourguignon?
- Jackie Cecil on Have you seen the Medici Fountain during visits to the Luxembourg Gardens?
- yogoguide on Have you seen the results of the 2009 renovations at The Surrey Hotel in New York City?
- Fare Finder
- interactive map
- list sight
- list view
- Paris business
- Paris France
- Paris guide
- Paris hotel
- Paris musuem
- Paris restaurant
- paris sights
- Paris stores
- Paris tourism
- Paris Travel
- Paris trip
- Paris vacation
- popular travel guides
- travel resource guide
- yogoguide New York
- yogoguide Paris
Tag Archives: Paris stay
France for Rent ©franceforrent.com Since 1998 this US company has offered a selection of over 50 large and small apartments in the Latin Quarter, Saint Germain des Pres, Elysees, and the Marais. California, USA (415) 642-1111 Click here to see … Continue reading
Murano Urban Resort 3e ©muranoresort.com Ultra-sleek contemporary luxury with a hip restaurant and a spacious open terrace. Complete modern fitness center offers a spa, steam room, sauna, and pool. filles du calvaire 13 blvd du Temple 01 42 71 20 … Continue reading
Hotel de Sers 8e ©hoteldesers.com Contemporary color palettes and furnishings fill the elegant space of this 19th century mansion, now a well-reviewed hotel boasting a grand portrait gallery. george v 41 ave Pierre 1er de Serbie 01 53 23 75 … Continue reading
Pension de Famille les Marronniers 6e ©pension-marronnier s.com Convivial ambiance in an old fashioned boarding house (pension de famille) with homey decor and a warm, lovely library with wifi. Home cooked meals included. notre dame des champs 78 rue d'Assas … Continue reading
Four Seasons George V 8e ©fourseasons.com Now part of the Four Seasons family, this ultra-luxe hotel possesses all possible luxuries, which are found amidst opulent Louis XIV decor, and polished marble. george v 31 ave George V 01 49 52 … Continue reading
Hotel Saint-Michel 5e ©hotelnotredamepari s.com A historic 400 year old building on the banks of the Seine. Uniquely decorated rooms feature creative carpets and some grand views of the river and Notre Dame. saint michel 1 quai Saint-Michel 01 43 … Continue reading
Hotel Saint James Paris 16e ©saint-james-paris. com Opulent chateau style lodging is quiet and secluded, yet still centrally located. Outdoor gardens for summer dining and individually decorated rooms and suites. victor hugo 43 ave Bugeaud 01 44 05 81 81 … Continue reading
Hotel le Saint-Gregoire 6e ©paris-hotel-saintg regoire.com An 18th century townhouse providing quiet elegance and homey charm in rooms decorated with unique art and furnishings, and modern touches like wifi and A/C. saint placide 43 rue de l'Abbe Gregoire 01 45 … Continue reading
Hotel du Danube 6e ©hoteldanube.fr This 3-star boutique hotel is found within a former 18th century private mansion and provides smart and stylish guestrooms decorated in a contemporary style. saint germain des pres 58 rue Jacob 01 42 60 34 … Continue reading